Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Whirlibird IV Interchange Jacket
When we need one jacket that does it all, we turn to the popular Whirlibird IV Interchange Parka from Columbia to head up to the resort or walk our dog in summer rains. The shell of the Whirlibird provides waterproof protection under everything from spring showers to snowfall on the slopes, while the zip-out liner with an Omni-Heat reflective lining and Thermarator insulation keeps you cozy when the temperatures drop. Wear them separate or put them together to combat the chill of winter.
- Three-in-one jacket with mountain features for year-round use
- Waterproof shell protects during showers and snowfall
- Omni-Heat and synthetic insulation offer warmth in cold temps
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on hikes
- Goggle and ski pass pockets provide easy storage on the slopes
- Powder skirt keeps snow out when you taker a tumble
- Drop tail offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Item #COL039I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.