3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Columbia gave the Whirlibird Mitten a healthy dose of insulation and innovative Omni-Heat lining to keep you warm on cold and snowy ski slopes. Omni-Heat's thermal reflective lining utilizes mirrored dots that bounce your body heat back to you to deliver added warmth without throwing in any extra weight-adding insulation. Besides, there's enough insulation in this mitten already thanks to the MircoTemp XF insulation that'll keep your fingers toasty and warm during frigid lift rides and windy summit runs. Meanwhile, an Omni-Tech insert gives this mitten waterproof and breathable protection to keep your hands comfortably dry in snowy conditions, and a 3-Point Precurved design sets the mitten at your hand's natural position for long-lasting comfort. The mitten also features a PU palm for a solid grip on your ski poles.
- Warm and waterproof mitten that won't cost as much as your ski pass
- Waterproof insert shuts out moisture from falling snow
- Low-bulk synthetic insulation wraps your hands in toasty warmth
- Omni-Heat lining reflects your hand's own heat for integrated warmth
- Gauntlet closure with shock cord adjustment seals out the cold
- Palm grip keeps a secure hold on your poles as you ski
- Precurved design rests your fingers in a natural position
- Nose wipe is there whether you're sick or just told your boss that
- Item #COL032N
- [face fabric] Legacy Dobby (72% nylon, 28% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (polyester)
- Omni-Tech insert
- [palm] 100g Microtemp XF II (polyester), [rest of hand] 200g Microctemp XF II (polyester)
- hem adjustment
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.