Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Whirlibird II Interchange Jacket
We recommend you zip your little one up in the Whirlibird II Interchange Jacket to ensure unimpeded versatility on cool fall hikes or winter days spent at the resort. Designed to keep up with your pint-sized adventurer, this jacket features a 3-in-1 construction that caters to whatever kind of protection she needs.
In keeping with its traditional 3-in-1 design, the Whirlibird II boasts an Omni-Tech, waterproof exterior that sheds precipitation quickly and can be worn on its lonesome or with the liner zipped in. The liner's Omni-Tech thermal reflective technology consists of silver dots that reflect her body heat back to her for extra warmth. Additionally, the liner is water-resistant, which means it can shed light rainfall when it's worn on its own.
- Versatile jacket system built for adventures in most temperatures
- Outer shell boasts waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech laminate
- Omni-Heat reflective liner retains heat when temperatures drop
- Water-resistant inner jacket can be worn alone in warmer weather
- Synthetic insulation traps heat in a lightweight package
- Multitude of pockets keep you organized and prepared on the go
- Outgrown grow system allows multiple seasons use for growing kid
- Item #COL02DQ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.