New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Whirlibird II Interchange Jacket - Girls'
Zip your little rapscallion up in the Columbia Girls' Whirlibird Interchange Jacket to ensure unimpeded versatility on cooler, fall hikes or long, winter days spent at the ski resort. Designed to keep up the pace with your pint-sized adventurer, this jacket features a 3-in-1 construction that caters to whatever kind of protection she needs.
In keeping with its traditional, 3-in-1 design, the Whirlibird boasts an Omni-Tech, waterproof exterior that sheds precipitation quickly and can be worn on its lonesome or with the liner zipped in. The liner's Omni-Tech thermal reflective technology consists of silver dots that reflect her body heat back to her for extra warmth. Additionally, the liner is water-resistant, which means it can shed light rainfall when it's worn on its own. An active fit keeps up with all of her freewheeling movements, and a drop-tail hem provides extra coverage. And since the folks over at Columbia knows that kids grow quickly, the Whirlibird is equipped with the Outgrown grow system that extends to maintain the growth-spurt pace.
- Versatile jacket system built for adventures in most temperatures
- Outer shell boasts waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech laminate
- Omni-Heat reflective liner traps excess heat when temperatures drop
- Water resistant inner jacket can be worn alone in warmer weather
- Synthetic insulation traps heat in a lightweight package
- Plethora of pockets keep you organized and prepared on the go
- Item #COL02DQ