Select a Size
Select a Color
Wheatleigh Shorty Boot
Columbia’s Wheatleigh Shorty boot was designed for winter wandering, with a waterproof construction and sturdy grip they move effortlessly from town to trail. Whether walking Fido in the foothills or making an early morning commute downtown, the Wheatleigh Shorty will keep you warm and protected from the elements. Its waterproof textile upper repels moisture from snow and slush while 200g synthetic insulation keeps feet comfortably warm rated down to -25°F. As you try to keep up with your furry four-legged friend, the lightweight Techlite midsole provides superior cushioning for all-day comfort and efficient energy-return. Columbia’s Omni-Grip rubber sole grants sticky traction, so when your trail disappears under the snow, and city sidewalks turn to ice, you’ll remain comfortably grounded.
- A winter boot for weatherproof warmth from town to trail
- Waterproof upper resists moisture from snow and rain
- Synthetic insulation keeps feet warm in cold temperatures
- Cushioned midsole offers all-day comfort and high energy return
- Rubber outsole provides non-marking traction and grip in winter
- Laced closure system affords personalized fit for comfort
- Short bootie protects against the elements without extra bulk
- Item #COL034B
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction
- 200g synthetic
- Temperature Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.75oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 18, 2020
Best Shoe Ever
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 155 lbs
I bought this boot for walking all over multiple cities I was visiting during a 3 week trip to Europe. Best shoe I have ever purchased. It was late December, and these shoes were perfectly warm, my feet never got sore from walking several miles a day, and they are so durable and easy to clean if they get dirty. I bought a second pair because they are such reliable shoes if you are looking for comfort and durability.