Select style & size:Select options
Wayfinder OutDry Hiking Shoe
Heading to Europe? Or exploring the public land in your backyard? The Wayfinder Outdry Hiking Shoe from Columbia fits the bill for both, making it a versatile addition to any shoe closet. With no insulation, this shoe works especially well in wet environments during spring, summer, and fall when the waterproof tech can do it's magic and keep your feet dry even if you step in a mud-puddle. You'll likely want to hike even farther knowing your feet are protected, and the well-cushioned midsole will stand up to high-mileage treks or long days in European capitol cities.
- Midweight waterproof hiking shoe for three-season trekking
- OutDry membrane provides full coverage from rain storms
- Omni-Grip outsole with multi-directional lugs adds stabilization
- Hiking shoe style feels light on the trail
- Synthetic screen toe and heel cap for added protection
- Mesh upper reinforced with waterproof membrane
- Item #COL02T3
What do you think about this product?