Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Wayfinder Outdry Hiking Shoe
With the lightweight, waterproof Columbia Wayfinder Outdry Hiking Shoes firmly tied to your feet, there aren't many places you can't go. Built with both breathable mesh uppers and the protection of Outdry, you're ready for muddy trails and stormy weather, while their sleek style won't look out of place if you're headed into town. The durable closed mesh uppers boast a synthetic toe and heel cap to protect against toe-bruising encounters on rocky trails, and the high-traction rubber outsoles deliver steady footing on slick terrain. Columbia equipped the Wayfinder with Techlite midsoles, so come trail's end you'll still have feet ready and willing for a few more miles.
- A sleek trail shoe for wet weather hiking
- Outdry construction provides breathable, waterproof performance
- High-traction outsoles grip well on slick, variable terrain
- Protective heel and toe caps defend against rocky trails
- Lace closure allows you to personalize the shoe's fit
- Lightweight midsoles deliver superior cushioning and long-lasting comfort
- Item #COL02SP
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic overlays
- Techlite EVA
- Omni-Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, pair] 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?