Riding the wave train.
Life is pretty easy when you live in Southern Arizona. The sun is always shining, you never have to shovel your driveway, and if you don't want to wear shoes again, you don't have to. The Columbia Men's Wave Train Sandal means that even when you're out hiking you can wave goodbye to suffocating boots and hot feet. The webbing upper is hydrophobic, giving them durable longevity, and they won't stay soggy for hours after a river crossing. The Techlite midsole absorbs impact energy and returns it to you, providing a lively feel that lets you hike all day (if you can stand the heat), and the Omni-Grip soles offer great traction even on wet river beds.
- Technical hiking sandal for desert trips and river walks
- Water-resistant webbing is at home crossing creeks and streams
- Cushioned midsole offers impact absorption and high energy return
- Traction on soles provides a confident step on land or in water
- Hook-and-loop straps are secure and let you tweak the precise size
- Item #COL022J