45% Offsale $76.97 $139.95
Rainy days can't keep you inside.
In order to enjoy all the grat bouts of the PNW, you have to be ready to take on a little rain. In your Columbia Waterfowlers 1983 Jacket, you can count on staying dry whether you're walking to see immaculate waterfalls off the Columbia River or you're roaming the city streets of Portland in search of the city's best cup of coffee. The Waterfowlers has all it's critical seams sealed to match its Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable shield so you can spend hours in the stormy weather without getting stuffy or soaked.
- A waterproof rain jacket for rainy day explorations of the great outdoors
- Omni-Tech waterproofing keeps water out while letting you breathe
- Critical seams sealed for extra defense against seeping water
- Longer cut adds extra coverage against blowing rain
- Plenty of pockets store essentials while you adventure
- Item #COL01YN
[face] 100% nylon, [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech
critical seams sealed
Center Back Length
[external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 security