Buy-one-get-one, all in one.
You’re never the type to turn down a deal, and when buy-one-get-one is on the table you’re all over it. Which is why Columbia’s Reversatility Women’s Jacket is the deal you’ve been searching for your whole life. When light rain and snow are on the horizon a nylon shell has your back with water-resistant protection. You’ll be nice and warm with a fleece lining that insulates then quickly reverses to become the front facing fabric when the weather calms. With hand pockets on both sides, there’s no reason you can’t wear one as often as the other.
- An all-in-one reversible jacket for long strolls on chilly days
- Water-resistant nylon shell sheds off light rain and snow
- Reversible fleece lining provides comfortable warmth and versatility
- Dual sided pockets ensure warm hands no matter how you wear it
- Item #COL029R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I was drawn to the "reversatility" of this jacket. It's like 2 jackets in one! And it's got a bomber style, so it looks very trendy. Really good for layering. Great for chilly fall weather, but I could definitely get some use out of it in the winter if I wear it under my coat. This was an impulse buy, and I am shocked at how much I like it. I got a size small, but I think a medium would have looked better (a looser fit). It still looks great though, and its very well constructed!