W Decoy 1986 Parka
The 80s are back, so pull on Columbia's W Decoy 1986 Parka and join the fun. A classic revisited, this casual rain shell not only offers old school style, it also features the breathable, waterproof protection of Omni-Tech. You'll stay dry during your daily commute, and if the sun's out on your way home it's easily packable if you want to fold it up and store it in your messenger bag. Columbia equipped the Decoy with a detachable hood, a 2-way centerfront zipper, and numerous pockets for your phone, keys, money, and more.
- A Columbia classic that's back by popular demand
- Breathable, waterproof membrane designed for rainy commutes
- Adjustable cuffs keep the cold and wet from creeping in
- Detachable hood offers versatile coverage from the storm
- Interchange compatible if you wish to add a Columbia liner
- Lightweight fabric is easily packable for traveling
- Item #COL029Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
Great jacket. Always choose the color black option. No can do with this jacket. I’m glad... love the color. I don’t like my clothes tight and I like the option to layer so I always size up. Your fine if you don’t though
I gifted this to my cousin. She loves this jacket! She lives in Texas. She said itâs a perfect jacket for the cold temperatures of Texas. The design on it is more of a slender fit.