Select a size:
Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Vest
It's no magic trick: when 550-fill down meets 40g Microtemp XF II insulation in the Columbia Men's Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Vest, it instantly boosts your overall warmth. It also has an Omni-Tech Reflective lining to retain your core body heat, and features a water-resistant exterior, complete with grid baffling to provide a snug, close-to-body look and feel. Additionally, an adjustable drawcord helps lock out blustery conditions, while two zippered pockets keep your wallet and phone close at hand.
- Lightweight down vest offers core warmth
- Duck down and synthetic insulation keep things toasty
- Water-resistant fabric helps shed moisture
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer
- Multiple zippered pockets stash the essentials
- Item #COL01D3
- 100% nylon
- 590 TurboDown (550-fill power duck down, 40g Microtemp XF II
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- [external] 2 hand zip, [internal] 1 security zip
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping, skiing & snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.