Once in a while you like to swap out your hiking boots with the Columbia Women's Twenty Third Ave Waterproof Tall Boots and head into town for a little urban exploration. Sleek and sophisticated, these boots are crafted from full-grain leather and backed with a waterproof construction for comfort on drizzly days. An EVA midsole provides cushioning and support whether you're in for a day of shopping or wandering the latest exhibits at the museum.
- Enjoy a weekend in the city with this stylish boot
- Full-grain leather construction for style and durability
- Two-way stretch panels for a custom fit
- Omni-Tech construction offers waterproof, breathable comfort
- EVA midsole lends cushioning and support
- Rubber sole for traction in urban environments
- Item #COL01OY
- Q & A
Not like it looks in picture
It's a great comfortable boot that keeps my feet warm but instead of a shiny leather like it looks in the picture I received a suede type leather boot. Not what I expected or would've wanted.
Super narrow foot
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I love the style of these boots, and Columbia makes excellent quality footwear. I was disappointed in the fit of these boots, the footbed was so narrow I could not get my foot in - and I don't have wide feet or typically have this issue.
Wondering about the calf size, if there are actual dimensions?
I wear a 7 1/2...
My calves are muscluar but not really in the "Large calf size" category...