Waterproofing meets Chelsea.
Function meets style in the Columbia Twentythird Ave Chelsea WP Boot—a timeless Chelsea boot design is made with full-grain waterproof leather upper, suede and textile panels, and elastic gore for an easy slip-on closure. And an EVA midsole works to give you cushioned support for long days on your feet while the non-marking rubber sole gives you traction on slick surfaces.
- A classic Chelsea boot meets functional design
- Full-grain leather provides waterproof protection through winter
- Suede and textile panels create a stylishly contrasted look
- EVA midsole gives the feet cushioned support for long days
- Non-marking rubber sole gives you confident traction
- Elastic core makes for easy on-and-off slip-on wear
- Item #COL027K
- Q & A
Warm but not the same as online
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love fashion but I am also really practical when it comes to shopping. When I found these boots online, they looked so cute. I liked that they were warm and functions but stylish and not clunky. However, when I got them in the mail, the front slop of the boot (from the toe to the top of the boot by the ankle seemed reeeally chunking. They look pretty skinny in the picture but they definitely we not. Just seems like it comes out farther than it should. There was a large gap between the top of the boot rim and my ankle so if I wore them in snow, it would just go straight into the boot. They just looked too awkward. Warm though! Might work for some people though. I just personally didn't like them enough to keep them.