Top Pine Insulated Jacket
Spring is one of the best times of year to explore your local hiking trails, but the dynamic weather can pose a constant day-ruining threat when conditions swing from drenching downpours to frigid cold snaps all in the span of an afternoon. If you are tired of Mother Nature’s moods and sick of cramming multiple layers into your tiny daypack, you need a hiking jacket that can handle any spring condition. Columbia’s Top Pine jacket bonds lightweight synthetic insulation to a durable two-layer ripstop shell for ultimate hiking protection. Combining an insulating layer with a rain jacket means the Top Pine jacket is the only outerlayer you’ll need for your next spring trek.
Columbia’s Omni-Tech shell made of durable ripstop nylon stands up against rouge branches, rock scrambles, and the occasional stumble. While abrasion–resistant nylon defends against rugged trail conditions, the waterproof shell, critically sealed seams, and a PU coated zipper keep wet weather at bay. Stay warm as temperatures drop in 60g polyester insulation that lines the jacket for core warmth while breathable Omni-Tech shell fabric keeps you from overheating when the trekking gets intense. So save weight, space, and the inevitable packing headache when you opt for this hybrid alternative.
- An insulated rain jacket to tackle tough hiking trails and spring weather
- 2-layer shell is waterproof and breathable for high-output performance
- Double ripstop nylon fabric resists abrasion from rugged trail scrambles
- Lightweight bonded insulation helps trap core body heat in for warmth
- Critically sealed seams and coated zipper keeps rain from seeping through
- Zippered hand pockets keep phone and hike essentials dry on the trail
- Adjustable hood, cuffs and drop-tail hem protect against the elements
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over base layers or casual hiking wear
- Item #COL03A0
What do you think about this product?