Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Titanium Titan Pass 780 Turbodown Parka
When you're facing heavy snows and wet winter mixes all season long, you need a coat that's up to the task. The Columbia Titanium Titan Pass 780 Turbodown Parka is ready for the job with toasty down insulation and a reliable waterproof shell. The fully-sealed Omni-Tech shell ensures that you won't get soaked on blizzardy commutes and snowy winter walks, while the down insulation and longer length provide full-bodied warmth. The down's natural warmth is boosted by the Omni-Heat reflective thermal lining, which reflects your own body heat for greater warmth and comfort. Columbia refers to the combination of down and Omni-Heat as TurboDown, and you're sure to be thankful for insulation with "turbo" in the title when you're battling frigid temps every morning. You've got a removable faux fur ruff around the hood, which works by disrupting the flow of cold air to keep your face warmer in cold weather. Stuff your freezing finger into the hand pockets when you need to get them out of the cold, and keep your more important items in the internal security pocket and away from winter weather.
- Stay warm and dry in winter with this reliable down parka
- Waterproof shell keeps insulation dry during wet, heavy snows
- Down insulation ensures toasty warmth on cold city walks
- Omni-Heat reflective liner adds warmth by reflecting body heat
- Removable faux-fur ruff keeps your face warm by disrupting airflow
- Outer pockets and inner security pocket store your valuables
- Keep the cold out with comfortable thumbhole cuffs
- Item #COL01PV