Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Titanium Outdry EX Alta Peak Down Jacket
Living up to its name, the Columbia Titanium Outdry EX Alta Peak Down Jacket provides impenetrable protection against winter's worst weather along with a healthy dose of lofty warmth and sporty style. The premium OutDry EXTREME construction ensures waterproof, breathable protection in whiteout conditions on the mountain, while 700-fill Power Down insulation keeps you wrapped in toasty warmth as temps plummet towards single-digit temps. Full external seam taping locks out additional moisture for days that go from first to last chair, and the adjustable hood and hem allow you to lock down just the right level of protection.
- Serious winter protection and comfort abound in this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable Outdry EX membrane keeps wetness out
- External seam taping prevents moisture from seeping in
- 700-fill power down insulation envelops you in lofty warmth
- Adjustable hood and hem help you cinch down customized protection
- PU Vislon centerfront and hand pockets add more waterproofing
- Multiple pockets stash on-hill snacks, cash, keys, and your phone
- Item #COL038J
- [membrane/laminate] OutDry EXTREME, [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.