Titanium Featherweight Hike Pant
Offering multi-season and multi-sport performance, the Columbia Titanium Featherweight Hike Pant delivers free-moving mobility and lightweight comfort on everything from warm summer climbs to cooler hikes in the spring and fall. It's made with a stretchy and durable nylon fabric that'll open up your movement whether you're reaching for the crux or pushing towards the summit. Light enough to wear in warmer weather, this versatile pant also features UPF 50 sun protection to keep your skin totally safe from harmful rays, making it a reliable go-to option for any adventure, and one that's great for traveling in variable climates. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating also works to protect you from the elements, shedding light rain when overcast days take a turn for the drizzly.
- Lightweight outdoor pants for year-round hiking and climbing
- Stretchy construction enhances mobility for hard-to-reach holds
- UPF 50 sun protection guards your skin against harmful UV rays
- DWR coating sheds lighter rain to help keep you dry on the trail
- Zippered security pocket keeps trail maps and gear safely stashed
- Item #COL02LD