Titanium Titan Lite II Windbreaker
The Columbia Titanium Titan Lite Windbreaker blocks the breeze while ventilating your upper body as you're trail running and exercising. This lightweight windbreaker takes collaboration inspiration from the trail running gurus at Montrail, making it ideal for sprinting along rugged alpine trails and jogging across the city.
Seeing that traditional windbreakers don't breathe well, the Titan Lite uses hidden vents to move cooler air across your body with every stride. Preventing you from overheating, Omni-Freeze Zero employs a sweat-activated treatment along the jacket's lining. This technology is comprised of sweat-activated cooling dots, which instantly lower your body temperature as you perspire on sweaty runs. Ultimately, this means you'll be able to run farther and faster without the stifling sensation of exercising in a non-breathable windbreaker.
- Windbreaker to stay protected and cool on your trail or road runs
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists moisture in surprise rain
- Omni-Freeze ZERO reacts with sweat to help lower jacket's temps
- Reflective detailing offers visibility in low light conditions
- Jacket packs into own pocket at the end of each of your adventures
- Item #COL01YM