Select Style & Size
Tidal Deflector Zero Hooded Shirt
- A sun-deflecting hoodie built for the water
- Synthetic construction is lightweight and breathable
- Sweat-activated cooling technology moves moisture away from your skin
- UPF 50 for long days on the river
- Thumbholes keep your sleeve in place
- Internal gaiter for further protection
- Ponytail slit in the hood adapts to your hairstyle
- Item #COL02QF
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane, Omni-Freeze Zero, Omni-Wick
- Center Back Length
- fixed, ponytail slit
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 12, 2020
Does its job well
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
This sun shirt works perfectly, I just can't give it 5 stars due to style/design. The fabric is a bit weird; it's shiny and reminds me of scales, and isn't as soft as the sun shirt my boyfriend has from a different brand. The logo on the sleeve is huge and the letters kind of look like stickers have just been put on the arm. I can appreciate the utility of the built in neck gaiter, but it makes it a litter weird putting on the shirt. I got the 'dolphin' color and it's a more gray-blue than blue. I like the color and the fit, and it does keep me cool and limits the need to apply sunscreen to my entire body.
July 30, 2019
Is the gaiter removable?