Select a size:
Why We Like The Three Forks Black Dot Jacket
The Three Forks Black Dot Jacket is a truly choice puffer jacket for our most ambitious alpine missions. Equally useful for ice climbing in our own Wasatch mountains or on a climbing trip to Yosemite, this jacket’s synthetic down insulation provides reliable warmth-retention even if it gets wet. Our favorite feature is that the jacket packs down into its own zippered hand pocket, making it easy to throw into any bag regardless of the supposed weather forecast.
- Puff jacket suited for alpine climbing, mountaineering, or backpacking
- Omni-Heat reflective lining traps warmth where it counts
- Regular fit offers enhanced mobility for hiking or scrambling
- Drawcord-adjustable hood and cuffs help seal out the wind
- A touch of elastane helps the garment move with you
- Stitchless construction prevents heat from escaping
- Three well-placed pockets keep your essentials close at hand
- Item #COLZ9ZB
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.