Select a Size
Select a Color
Tested Tough In Pink II Rain Jacket
Rainy weather calls for the Columbia Tested Tough In Pink II Rain Jacket. With a waterproof construction complete with fully sealed seams, you can stay dry as you commute to work, watch a sporting event, or tackle a spring day hike. If the rain is really coming down, the adjustable storm hood offers an extra layer of protection. When you're not wearing the jacket, it conveniently packs down into its hand pocket for convenient storage until the clouds gather again.
This jacket is a limited style from Columbia's collection that is branded with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon. Each garment sold raises $1.00 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Waterproof rain jacket to brave the storm in comfort and style
- Omni-Tech construction provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping in and wetting layers
- Storm hood provides an extra layer of protection from the weather
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals out the elements for added comfort
- Zippered hand pockets secure and accommodate on-trail essentials
- Entire jacket packs away into hand pocket for convenient storage
- Jacket is branded with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon
- Item #COL01R9
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- adjustable Storm Hood
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?