Tested Tough In Pink Benton Springs Jacket
Whether you're on a morning hike, sitting around a campfire, or running errands around town, the Columbia Tested Tough In Pink Benton Springs Jacket is designed to keep you warm, comfortable, and stylish. Its soft fleece offers warmth when the temperatures start to dip as the seasons change. When you're on the trail, the zippered hand pockets hold your snacks and phone. As you sit around the campfire, the interior drawcord helps contain your body heat to keep you warm as the sun sinks behind the horizon.
This jacket is a limited style from Columbia's collection that is branded with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon. Each garment sold raises $1.00 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Full-zip fleece jacket for comfort through the shoulder seasons
- Fleece construction is soft and warm against your skin
- Zippered hand pockets secure your on-trail essentials
- Interior drawcord helps contain your body heat for added warmth
- Regular fit enables comfortable layering on cold morning commutes
- Jacket is branded with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon
- Item #COL02AY