Select a size:
Tamiami II Shirt
Pull on the Columbia Men’s Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt for a day of wading through trout streams and hiking along the river. This lightweight-fabric button-up offers some shade for your shoulders in the middle of a wide open river. It wicks sweat away while you hike in the sun and dries quickly in case you take a tumble and swamp your waders. A rod holder on the chest lets you change flies with both hands, and deep chest pockets leave room to stash gear when you don’t want to wear a vest.
- Button-up shirt for fly fishing and hiking
- Omni-Wick manages moisture and encourages evaporation
- Omni-Shade protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Mesh-lined vent keeps air flowing as you move
- Treated to resist the buildup of odors
- Item #COL2359
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.