Your favorite time to fish is in the early hours of the morning before the sun reaches the lake, but that can make for chilly conditions. So before you leave the cabin, pull on the Columbia Women's Tamiami Hooded Jacket. Its lightweight fabric provides an extra layer of protection from the cool air and shields your skin from harmful UV rays when the sun finally peeks over the treetops. As things warm up, the fabric wicks away sweat to keep you cool and comfortable until you're ready to shed layers or head back to the cabin for lunch.
- A performance hoodie for cool mornings on the lake
- Moisture-wicking polyester construction
- Omni-Shade technology provides UPF 40 sun protection
- Treatment helps reduce odor-causing bacterial growth
- Integrated holder secures rod while fishing
- Drawcord adjustable hood and elastic at waist
- Item #COL01K9