A super-duper water shoe.
Super isn’t a word that should be tossed around lightly, so you know that the Columbia Men’s Supervent II Water Shoe is just that. This hybrid shoe is super ventilated, with a mesh upper and vents providing airflow through the midsole. These vents double as drains to release water, so you don’t have to haul around a bunch of water weight after you step in the river. For wet traction, the OmniGrip outsole has razor siping, which helps it grip wet or dry surfaces. Knowing you’d stay out all day if you could, Columbia equipped the Supervent III with a Techlite midsole to absorb impact and return energy, keeping your foot energized.
- Shoes for days in and around the water
- Mesh and synthetic upper is breathable and lightweight
- Techlite midsole cushions and returns energy
- OmniGrip outsole grips varied terrain
- Midsole ports allow air to flow and water to drain
- Adjustable drawcord locks in the right fit
- Item #COL022I
casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, ocean paddling, river paddling