Why We Like The Summertide Water Shoe
Amphibious adventures, aquatic outings, and Appalachian escapades are all made better by the Columbia Summertide Water Shoe. This shoe uses recycled materials and consistant airflow to keep our feet dry and happy while we navigate trails, ford creeks, and jump into alpine lakes.
- Amphibious shoes ready for a summer full of adventures
- Synthetic mesh upper breathes well and offers durability
- Neoprene collar locks in an irritation free feel
- Lace closure locks in your ideal fit every time out
- Bloom foam midsole blends air flow, stability, and cushion
- Rubber outsole effortlessly grips river rocks and wet trails
- Item #COLZAH2
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] recycled synthetic mesh, [collar] neoprene
- Bloom Foam
- Recycled content rubber
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2021
Can you swim with these?
June 8, 2021
You certainly could swim in these shoes, but they are really designed as a hiking shoe that drains really well as well as on a boat.