Steens Mountain 1/2-Snap Fleece Jacket
Pull on the comfort and warmth of the Columbia Steens Mountain 1/2-Snap Fleece Jacket for chilly hikes or early morning bouldering missions. The 250g MTR filament fleece creates comfort and warmth, while the classic styling is at home in the mountains.
- Comfortable and casual fleece pullover for chilly adventures
- Polyester fleece is warm, comfortable and durable
- Button down neck helps you slip it on while on the move
- Raised collar blocks out cold winds as you navigate the trail
- Pullover fleece style fits into most mountain wardrobes
- Item #COL03BC
- Q & A
Great price for the quality
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Very soft and warm, I really can't tell the difference between the quality of fleece on this and my Patagonia Synchilla. This seems to be a little more fitted. My Patagonia and North Face fleeces seem to have a little more room than this one so if you want a baggier fit, then size up one, but this works great for layering under my jacket. I got the red and gray one, and at least this one is true to color online. I only wish this had a kangaroo pocket or something.
Great fleece jacket
This is a very nice fleece jacket. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info