Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Starchaser Peak II Pant - Girls'
The most enthusiastic go-till-you-can't-stand-up outdoors people on the planet aren't mountaineers, and they're not lumberjacks, they're kids. And since kids are pretty much growing all the time, they need pants that keep up with them. Columbia appreciates this fact more than most, so it gave the Girls' Starchaser Peak II Pant outgrown cuffs to keep up with constant growth. Just lengthen the pants by a full two inches when the pants start to look like capris. These insulated snow-stoppers feature Columbia's Omni-Shield water resistant treatment to keep her dry as snow flurries fly. The adjustable waist band and adjustable boot gaiters go a long way to making sure she's still dry when she comes back in from playing outside. The polyester insulation is nice and lofty, and the soft taffeta lining easily slides on over her layers. We all know that kids put their gear through unimaginable tortures, so the reinforced knees are a helpful way to improve the durability.
- A snow pant for your little one's snowy adventures
- Omni-Shield treatment blocks out snow and water in the worst storms
- Polyester insulation traps and retains heat for longer play sessions
- Reinforced knee panels stand up to wear and tear that occurs daily
- Outgrown cuffs extend the legs up to two inches for multi year use
- Adjustable waist pull tabs accommodates the inevitable growth spurt
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out of boots for comfortable wear
- Item #COL4424