Your hands will thank you.
There's no point in spending hundreds of dollars on a ski vacation, only to be stuck with frozen fingers the entire time because you opted for inferior gloves. So, do yourself a favor and arm yourself with the Columbia Women's St. Anthony Glove. Fashioned with lightweight Microtemp insulation and a plush pile fleece lining, this glove ensures your hand stays toasty and comfortable in frosty temps, and it rocks an Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable membrane to ward off wet winter weather. Plus, its touchscreen-compatible finger tip lets you link up with your friends without taking your glove off.
- Warm and waterproof for winter adventures
- Omni-Tech provides breathable weather protection
- Microtemp XF II insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Luscious pile fleece lining provides a plush feel
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tip adds convenience
- Nose wipe on finger takes care of nasal drip
- Item #COL01GT
- Q & A
They Might Fit A Toddler
Teeny tiny gloves that wouldn't fit a normal woman's hands. I am usually a medium or large, but I couldn't even squeeze half my hand into these mediums. I doubt even an XL (if they had it) would fit. These were ridiculously tiny.
I love these gloves. They look cool and are super soft inside. Although, they run a bit large and long in the fingers so I may size down a bit.