Select a Size
Select a Color
South Canyon Long Down Parka
From wintry explorations through downtown to bluebird, groomer-filled days at the resort, the Columbia South Canyon Long Down Parka handles it all in decadent warmth and luxurious style. Waterproof, breathable protection comes to you in the form of the Omni-Tech membrane and critically-sealed seams, shielding you from winter's worst while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily as you get after it in the outdoors. As toasty as it looks, the South Canyon Parka features 650-fill power down insulation for lofty warmth in frigid temps, which is trapped and bounced back to your body by the Omni-Heat Reflective lining, making for a seriously warm situation. Columbia also outfitted this parka with an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs to help you find just the right level of protection, along with a removable faux fur trim that then customizes your look.
- Luxuriously warm down parka with city-savvy good looks
- Waterproof, breathable design defends against the elements
- 650-fill power down insulation provides lofty warmth
- Omni-Heat reflective lining bounces body heat back to you
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur adapts to the weather
- Multiple pockets throughout carry your phone, keys, and cash
- Longer cut provides extra coverage and warmth in the cold
- Item #COL03A5
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective
- 650-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2019
Good looking and fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 170 lbs
Pros: good looking, warm and well made except - Cons: zippers are a weak spot. One pocket zip locks up if pulled completely shut. Have to remove the coat to yank down. Main zip is difficult to start because you have to hold the two parts exactly right to start it, hard to see and the thick material in the area means it has to be grasped just right. A larger slide would help and a double slide even better. Don’t understand why they skimped on zippers on a coat this expensive.