Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
South Canyon Long Down Parka
From wintry explorations through downtown to bluebird, groomer-filled days at the resort, the Columbia South Canyon Long Down Parka handles it all in decadent warmth and luxurious style. Waterproof, breathable protection comes to you in the form of the Omni-Tech membrane and critically-sealed seams, shielding you from winter's worst while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily as you get after it in the outdoors. As toasty as it looks, the South Canyon Parka features 650-fill power down insulation for lofty warmth in frigid temps, which is trapped and bounced back to your body by the Omni-Heat Reflective lining, making for a seriously warm situation. Columbia also outfitted this parka with an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs to help you find just the right level of protection, along with a removable faux fur trim that then customizes your look.
- Luxuriously warm down parka with city-savvy good looks
- Waterproof, breathable design defends against the elements
- 650-fill power down insulation provides lofty warmth
- Omni-Heat reflective lining bounces body heat back to you
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur adapts to the weather
- Multiple pockets throughout carry your phone, keys, and cash
- Longer cut provides extra coverage and warmth in the cold
- Item #COL03A5
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.