Bow to the skort.
Stretchy little shorts are comfy as can be, but sometimes you want a little more coverage when you're scampering over rocky trails or cruising around the lake on your SUP. The Columbia Women's Solar Ridge Skort is your new BFF for hiking, trail running, paddling, and more. The wide, comfortable waist band hugs your middle for uninhibited movement while the stretchy Omni-Wick fabric pulls sweat away from your skin and protects you from harmful rays with UPF 40 sun protection.
- Paddle, run, and hike with coverage, comfort, and cuteness
- Stretchy, breathable Omni-Wick fabric with UPF 40 protection
- Comfy interior shorts with a flattering scoop-seam skirt
- Wide waistband is drawcord adjustable for a secure fit
- Zip-closure security pocket to stash some cash and ID
- Internal key clip ensures you don't get locked out
- Item #COL01JP
- Q & A
Solid but runs a little small.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 200lbs
From my wife:
I like this skort but it runs a little small. Other than that it is comfortable and I have no complaints.