Extend the good times.
Your family only goes skiing once or twice a year, so why waste money on new jackets for your kids every season just because they grew a couple of inches? Columbia designed the Girls' Snowcation Nation Jacket with its Outgrown system, which allows you to cut a couple of seams in order to extend the length of the sleeves, so your kids can enjoy the warmth and waterproofing of this jacket for years to come.
Omni-Tech fabric repels snow so your little ones don't get soaked when a storm strikes, and low-profile insulation keeps them toasty without making them feel like extra-puffy marshmallows. The cuffs and hood are adjustable to seal out the elements, and a powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in through the bottom. Columbia also made the back hem a little longer so your kids' fannies don't freeze on the chairlift.
- A ski jacket built for growing kids
- Omni-Tech fabric seals out snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps kids toasty
- Outgrown system adjusts to growing kids
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Drop tail adds extra coverage
- Adjustable cuffs fits over gloves
- Reflective details add visibility
- Item #COL01DQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Xs
- Height: 4'2"
- Weight: 41lbs
Bought for my 3 yr old. She's a 5t but bought the Xs. It's a little long in torso and sleeves but I like the long parka look so it works out. Single layer coat but the kid says she's not cold so it must be working decent.
Is this hood helmet compatible?