Tenacious grip for ancient terrain.
Approximately 30 million years ago, a large rock outcropping collapsed into a volcanic caldera, subsequently creating Oregon's legendary Smith Rock. Named from this rugged volcanic rock, the Columbia Men's Smith Rock Outdry Hiking Boot delivers uncompromising traction for conquering ancient geological formations. Its 6-inch shaft height maintains stability when you're treading up steep trails and hiking downhill with a heavy pack on.
The Smith Rock Boot features a full-grain leather upper for robust durability, reinforced with a rubberized toe cap for added protection from rock strikes. Columbia's OutDry membrane keeps pouring rain and shallow stream crossings from dampening your feet. The Techlite midsole absorbs uneven terrain underfoot, quickly returning to shape for a responsive spring with each step. And to ensure balance and grip, the lugged rubber sole maintains unrelenting traction on the trail.
- Tread across ancient rocks and rugged trails with ease
- 6-inch shaft height for trail stability and support
- Full-grain leather upper and rubber toecap for durability
- OutDry membrane seals out pouring rain and stream crossings
- Techlite midsole provides responsive cushioning underfoot
- Lugged rubber sole for unrelenting grip and stability
- Item #COL01LV