Select style & size:Select options
Silver Ridge Lite Shirt
It's too beautiful a day not to spend some time outside, so before plugging away at the office, you're headed out for a warm, sunny hike. Lucky for you, the Women's Silver Ridge Lite Shirt looks appropriate for the office even though Columbia made it for hiking. Its Omni-Wick fabric manages moisture to ensure you're dry by the time you arrive at your desk, and the anti-odor treatment prevents anyone from knowing you were working up a sweat just an hour ago.
- Fashionable button-up functions as a trail piece
- Omni-Wick fabric manages moisture to help you feel fresh
- Omni-Shade offers 40 UPF sun protection
- Anti-odor treatment prevents bacterial growth and odor
- Roll-up sleeves help you feel comfy in warmer weather
- Zippered pocket secures valuables on the trail
- Item #COL01JM
What do you think about this product?
April 12, 2019
Sleeves too short
I'm 5' 11" and the sleeves were too short. Everything else was fine
Susan M L.
July 29, 2019
March 15, 2019
Eh, just not my style
The quality seems super nice and I really appreciate the UPF rating & ultra lightweight fabric, which would be perfect for my long sunny days on the river - but when I put it on, it just wasn't me and I wasn't immediately in love. I appreciate the practicality of the shirt, but ultimately, I don't think I'd wear it that often.