Miles yet to go.
The dew hangs heavy on the grass as you break camp and prepare for another day of hiking. Luckily you have the Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Lite Plaid Shirt shielding you from the morning chill. Before shouldering your pack, roll up your sleeves and prepare for another enjoyable day on the trail. As the sun rises higher and you work up a sweat, the shirt's vented design and wicking power help keep you cool as you hike the miles away.
- Breathable button-down shirt keeps you cool on the trail
- Moisture-wicking material manages sweat and dries quickly
- Sun-blocking component protects from harmful UV rays
- Anti-odor technology keeps fabric free of odor after wear
- Item #COL01ZH
- Q & A
Great for backpacking and travelng
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
Runs large. Order one size down
Good material, fits large
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a comfortable shirt that does a good job at keeping the sun and bugs off. But the sizing is pretty off, I could probably go down almost 2 full sizes.