Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Silver Ridge Cargo Pant
From boulder hopping to creek crossing, Columbia's Silver Ridge Cargo Pants are built to keep you moving through the backcountry comfortably. Built with Columbia's durable and moisture-wicking proprietary fabric, these pants will help pull moisture away from your body, leaving you dry and comfortable as you hike. The Silver Ridge also features an added UPF 50 sun protection, so you don't have to worry much about UV rays on those long days out. A partial elastic waist with an integrated belt allows you to get the fit you want, and a crotch gusset will help you scramble up that scree field without any problems.
- Technical pants for your next hike or camping venture
- Moisture-wicking fabric encourages evaporative comfort
- Crotch gusset maximizes your ability to navigate trails
- Omni-Shade protection defends skin from harmful sun exposure
- Secure cargo pocket is a great stash for phone or camera
- Integrated belt provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #COL00E1
- Omni-Wick (100% nylon ripstop)
- 30in, 32in, 34in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 cargo, 2 back
- partial elastic, integrated belt
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.