A paddler's delight.
Paddling upstream under the hot sun isn't exactly easy, but the Columbia Women's Sandy River Shorts are sure to keep you comfy while you do it. These quick-drying shorts won't stay sopping after you take an unexpected plunge, and Omni-Shade protection shields your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Board shorts for mountain rivers and reservoir paddling
- Quick-dry construction keeps the car seats dry
- Fabric protects against the sun's harmful UV rays
- Adjustable waist for a hike-worthy fit
- Pocket secures car keys or spare cash
- Item #COL010F
- Q & A
These are great summer shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I like to wear these hiking, on the beach, walking in humid climates, gardening, camping. They're great quick-drying shorts. I think they fit true to size, and the length is perfect - not too short but great mobility.
not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I was looking for a decent pair of shorts that I could wear for this summer for I am working at a camp. All in all, I wanted a pair of shorts that are comfortable, durable for an outdoor enthusiast as myself. I am 5'7, and roughly 135lbs. I ordered a size small, and once I tried them on the shorts seemed way too baggy for me. They are not very butt flattering either. Though they don't look good on me, I definitely like the material that these shorts are made of!