Select style & size:Select options
Sandy River Pant
Just like the Sandy River shorts you know and love, the Sandy River Pants deliver lightweight, quick-drying comfort as you tackle desert trails and mountain switchbacks alike.
- Technical pants for all your favorite hiking trails
- Lightweight fabric delivers quick-drying active comfort
- Omni-Shade UV protection makes hot, sunny days easier
- Assorted pockets stash snacks, phone, and maps
- Integrated belt delivers a reliable, adjustable fit
- Item #COLZ9EQ
- Q & A
Not Great Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 135lbs
I wanted to love these, but there were a few reasons I couldn't. The actual fabric was exactly what I was looking for..and that's the only thing with the pants that worked for me.
First the color clearly shows a red color pant, but it's actually gray. So disappointed as I wanted red pants.
Second the fit was way off! The waist was HUGE even with the ties, and the hips fit but were too tight to be comfortable. It looked so bad. I have an athletic build with curves. I usually wear a size small or size 6 in pants for all brands. I ordered a size up wanting them to be baggy on an upcoming rafting trip. The fit was so bad on me but gave them away to someone who they didn't fit as horrible on who has zero curves (even they said the fit was off but would wear them)