One could argue that rainy days are meant to be spent inside, maybe with a good book while curled up by the fire, and those folks wouldn't be wrong—but they also haven't heard about the Columbia Toddler Girls' Redmond Waterproof Shoe, either. This little number lets you head outside even on gloomy days, all the way down to a wooded trail or grassy meadow, because it comes equipped with a waterproof membrane and fully-sealed seams. Once the issue of dry feet has been taken care of, your little one can relish in the comfort afforded by this shoe's lightweight midsole and trail traction. You might end up carrying her by the time the day is done, but up until that point she'll delight in splashing about in the trail puddles, happy as a clam.
- Keep her feet nice and dry with this trail-ready shoe
- Waterproof construction provides breathable wet weather protection
- Cushioned midsole offers long lasting comfort and high energy return
- Non-marking traction rubber for good grip on wet surfaces
- Drawcord lace system easy for your little one to learn on
- Item #COL024K
What do you think about this product?