If you can't beat them.
His love for playing in the mud is equal to his distaste for soggy socks, so get him the Columbia Boys' Redmond Waterproof Hiking Shoe. A waterproof membrane and fully taped seams make sure he enjoys the muddy times without any soggy consequences. Columbia made the shoe's upper out of strong suede and breathable mesh for hiking and year-round comfort. Underfoot, the Redmond features Columbia's Techlite midsole for superior cushioning and high energy return. Omni-Grip's non-marking rubber provides advanced traction to help him stay on his feet in slippery situations.
- Rugged hiking shoe with a waterproof construction
- Strong suede upper with breathable mesh paneling
- Techlite midsole for high energy return and cushioning
- Omni-Grip sole for advanced traction
- Item #COL01NL
- Q & A
My son loves these shoes!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
Perfect fit and light weight.
Son enjoys these
My son was super ecstatic to get these in the mail, eh wont take them off. Light weight and durable make them the go to for school days as well as the weekends !