Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rain-Zilla Jacket
Your little puddle stomper is going to stay out in the rain no matter what he's wearing, so you might as well get him in the Boys' Rain-Zilla Jacket and ensure that he's well protected from the elements. We really like Columbia’s waterproof Hydroplus nylon which is paired with the polyester microfleece lining and offers light insulation with increased comfort. Like all of Columbia’s gear, this rain jacket is designed to make it easier to get outside and explore nature’s offerings with peace of mind.
- Rain jacket keeps your little one dry on the jungle gym or a hiking trail
- Hydroplus nylon shell sheds water yet offers breathability for playtime
- Polyester microfleece lining is soft-to-the-touch for warm comfort
- Regular fit accommodates underlayers and supplies great mobility
- Elastic cuffs ensure a secure fit as they terrorize the playground
- Two front flap pockets quickly warm cold fingers or stashes a snack
- Item #COL00KZ
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.