Rad To The Bone II Stretch Pant
These pants have an Omni-Tech membrane to seal out moisture while allowing air to flow for breathable comfort when he's ripping down the mountain, and a lightweight layer of synthetic insulation blocks out cold temps on the slow lift ride back up. An Omni-Heat reflective lining helps him retain heat without adding more bulk to the pants, and the articulated knees minimize bunching to ensure he can move freely.
- Warm, protective pants for days spent skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof Omni-Tech seals out snowy weather
- Synthetic insulation keeps the cold at bay
- Omni-Heat reflective lining retains warmth
- Articulated, reinforced knees add durability and mobility
- Exterior hook-and-loop tabs comfortably adjust the waist
- OutGrown system extends the hem as your kid grows
- Hammerhead reinforced scuff guard enhances durability
- Item #COL03DQ
What do you think about this product?