Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rad To The Bone Jacket
The Columbia Rad To The Bone Jacket will keep your mini comfortable on the slopes for many seasons. Its Omni-Tech membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort on stormy days while the Omni-Heat reflective lining traps body heat for warmth on cold chairlift rides. The stretch fabric will keep them mobile as they test their limits on the hill while the reflective elements keep them visible in low light conditions. A powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, and thanks to Columbia's Outgrown system, they'll be able to enjoy the jacket through growth spurts.
- Full-featured jacket for comfort and performance on the slopes
- Omni-Tech shell blocks moisture for dry comfort on wet days
- Omni-Heat reflective lining traps body heat for optimal warmth
- Stretch fabric offers freedom of movement down tricky runs
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks gusts when storms roll through
- Powder skirt prevents flakes from creeping up back in powder
- Outgrown system lengthens with child for multi-season use
- Item #COL02DO
- Q & A
Keeps the little one nice and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 4'0"
- Weight: 70lbs
This coat is awesome! Keeps the little one nice and warm. Huge pockets on the inside and outside of the jacket. She likes the soft fluffy hood. She actually hugged it the first time she saw it. It's her favorite jacket. Its good for playing in the snow, hitting the slopes, or throwing a snowball in her brothers face.
This jacket fit perfectly and was true to size.