Powderhouse Titanium Outdry Winter Boot
The Columbia Women's Powderhouse Titanium Omni-Heat 3D Outdry Winter Boot is designed to keep you warm in harsh, rugged winter conditions. A waterproof leather upper reliably fends off moisture to keep your feet warm and comfortably dry, and Columbia's Omni-Heat reflective lining and insulation ensure that none of your precious warmth escapes. In addition to being warm and completely weather-resistant, the boot is comfortable, too, with a cushioned, supportive EVA midsole for plush stability, and is finished off with a durable Michelin rubber outsole to give you confidence-inspiring grip on slick winter terrain.
- Heavy duty boot for harsh winter conditions
- Durable, waterproof leather upper protects from moisture
- Reflective lining and synthetic insulation trap warmth in
- Cushioned midsole provides comfort and support on rugged terrain
- Michelin outsole adds reliable grip on slick winter surfaces
- Item #COL026U
- Upper Material
- leather, nylon
- Omni-Heat 3D reflective
- Temperature Rating
- Techlite EVA
- Michelin Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 7] 2lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 18, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Wore once fat tire biking in 12 degree weather. My feet froze. Wore smart wool socks. Boots rated to -65 degrees. Returning.