Powderhouse Titanium Omni-Heat 3D Outdry Winter Boot
Crush winter trails in the Columbia Powderhouse Titanium Omni-Heat 3D Outdry Winter Boot. Built to be a burly snow boot for those extreme winter conditions, the boot features a stout waterproof exterior and upper that blocks out moisture when post holing through snowpack or hiking out of torrential downpour. The Michelein Winter Compound adds traction on slick and frozen trails. Omni-Heat reflective warmth technology features reflective material that bounces heat back to the body, preventing it from escaping. Maintaining a warm, comfortable feel through the long hikes in the cold winter backcountry.
- Explore the the snowy back woods in a burly winter boot
- Leather and nylon upper adds stout durability against rough terrain
- Michelin Winter Compound sole offers sticky traction on the trail
- OutDRY waterproof construction seals out moisture in wet conditions
- Omni-Heat Reflective warmth technology retains heat on frigid days
- TechLite EVA midsole provides a comfortable wear for all day hikes
- Item #COL025Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 180lbs
My boots came apart at the seams after only a few wears, but worst part is that Columbia did not stand behind their product!