Powder Pass Pullover Insulated Jacket
Whether you're out on a day hike or spending the day exploring a new city, make sure to bring along the Columbia Powder Pass Pullover Insulated Jacket. Its low-bulk insulation and water-resistant fabric ensure you're prepared for changing weather throughout your day. The concealed neck zipper and side zip entry system make it easy to slip the jacket on or off while the zippered hand pockets allow you to warm your fingers when the temperatures are low. Elastic cuffs keep the sleeves in place and the drawcord hem seals out the elements to keep you comfortable while you hike or explore.
- Lightly insulated pullover jacket for warmth in outdoor pursuits
- Water-resistant fabric helps to protect against light rain and snow
- Thermarator insulation delivers low-bulk warmth on chilly hikes
- Concealed neck zipper and side zip entry system for easy dressing
- Zippered hand pockets warm cold fingers and store daily essentials
- Elastic cuffs keep the sleeves put while you adventure and explore
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals out the elements for added warmth
- Item #COL02Q0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've worn this under a jacket for warmth on a hike and have worn it alone with a hoodie under it. I love it! It's the perfect piece to either layer for a little more warmth or wear alone as is.