25% Offsale $37.49 $49.99
Welcome spring with a warm vest.
When winter weather starts to come to a rest and the snow begins to thaw, put away his heavy-weight coat and zip him into Columbia's Powder Lite Puffer Vest. Perfect for spring time weather, this synthetic insulated jacket keeps him toasty warm while remaining breathable so he doesn't overheat at recess, and the water-resistant material keeps him dry when he brushes against wet surfaces. When recess is over, he can warm his hands back up in the soft, fleece-lined hand pockets.
- A warm vest for mild seasonal weather
- Water-resistant material protects him against wet surfaces
- Synthetic insulation retains heat while remaining breathable
- Fleece-lined hand pockets help warm up his frozen hands
- Item #COL02HO
[face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] 210T nylon taffeta
Center Back Length
2 fleece-lined hand
- Q & A
Good vest, but not super puffy.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Was hoping for a super warm vest for my son. It is pretty thin. Cool and fashionable, but not super puffy.