Powder Lite Insulated Jacket
When the Columbia Powder Lite Insulated Jacket is part of your advanced layering system you can brave the coldest days in the backcountry or at your resort of choice. This jacket is built to be worn under a waterproof shell to provide you with the warmth you need to brave the high alpine, while also keeping you lightweight and comfortable. The Thermarator synthetic insulation provides this warmth while maintaining a bulk-free fit that keeps you moving. Meanwhile the Storm-Lite outer fabric enables you to drop the shell on sunny spring days, or while working hard on the skin track, by fighting off light precipitation and daily abuse.
- Mid-layer insulating jacket that keeps things lightweight and warm
- Storm-Lite face fabric is lightweight, durable, and water resistant
- Thermarator synthetic insulation brings the hear without the bulk
- Binding at collar and cuff traps additional heat for coldest days
- Zippered hand pockets boost function when worn as an outer layer
- Drawcord adjustable hem blocks out unwanted drafts, traps heat
- Item #COL02Z0
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2020
What is your return policy?